Friday, April 24, 2009

New Friends

AMAZING RACE ROCKS!
I MEAN TWEALVEANS RACE ROCKS!!!

AT THE DATE OF 21-23 APRIL has been the most amazing days through out my pass 3 months. First i met some new form 5 friends. And they're all very nice, kind, smart, sporting and funny. NAMES: Shawn khoo , Queen Denise leom, Lee yen yee, Queen Lim min Xian, Joshua, Caleb, Nicholas, Atreyi, je hou(sorry don't know how to spell his name), wan yee, Jason and got a few more but i forgot they're names.

Thanks to them. They have given me a good impression of form 5, some of them are christian. Queen denise leom is my tour guide and has been accompaning me, i have known shawn khoo since last year. Queen min Xian has been the stress one among all but also very nice. Joshua the gentlemen. and finally lee yen yee very kind and smart and fare. Owh ya Nicholas most funniest among all (JOKER). je hou very sporting. Atreyi ganas lyk tiger some times. And not only that they are also the smart ones (very smart) they're classes are never below explorer. That means smart classes. They have once again given me another good impression of studying hard Joshua told me that he never study until the last month before PMR and he scored all A's. When i heard that i was shock and i stunned there for lyk 2 min. Than god came in and say (LEARN FROM THEM) SO..... starting from now I'm gonna learn from them.

I wish i can post all of they're HANDSOM AND PRETTY FACES in here but i have none. ;) but its OK i guess I'll just post it next time i blog.

prayer: thank u god for u have given me friends and pattern lyk them thank you lord.

I'm still quite sad because they are gona graduate next year. HAIZZZZZZZZZZ. Never mind i guess maybe i'll enjoy the rest of this year with them but they're kinda busy cauze they're having SPM this year. so... GOOD LUCK GUYS.


That's it for today hope i get to blog more often. And maybe i'll try to get they're pictures. HEHE. TATA

P/S: My English are quite bad so erm try to understand and try to forget about the past and present tent. And Spelling. hehe

No comments: