Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Horror of SPM.

For the pass few months since June has been a major torture! why?
Thanks to SPM! zzzzz

Well,
i can't online that often,
i can't watch television,
and i can't basically do whatever the heck i want to.. zzz

and here's the best part,
i have friend trouble, brothers and sisters trouble, siblings trouble, (girl) trouble... what a torture year it has been for me. and plus, football seasons are here! Arghhhhhhh!

Darn you SPM!

well, i guess i would have to live with it and that's not all,
i can't go on Facebook anymore until spm's over, why?
well after my older sister return from UK, she decided to change my Facebook password so that i can darn focus on my study's. Well whatever she's doing im sure is for my own good. Zzzzz


zzz like my friend always say...
'bro, this is Life." ==
i guess u won't be hearing from me anymore, untill dec 7..
sorry for not updating guys. ;)
got to study for SPM.
ciao outside people.. WISH ME LUCK. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh no... gurl problem.. oh no..